Attend the Free From + Allergy Show at the ICC Sydney
The Free From + Allergy Show offers a comprehensive range of products and services that are free from ingredients that cause you harm, discomfort or trigger allergic reactions.
Over 2 big days the Free From + Allergy Show is the ultimate destination for individuals and families with allergies, intolerances and specific food preferences.
Wander through the Show and discover new free from products, and chat to the stall holders and hear their stories. Then sit back and listen to experts at the Free From + Allergy Learning Theatre Stage discussing all things free from.
Product Categories will include:
- Allergy Friendly
- Cruelty Free & Sustainable
- Nut Free
- FODMAP Friendly
- Natural and Organic Food
- Non – toxic, natural skin & body care
- Keto Friendly
- Plant Based & Vegan
- Asthma Friendly
- Sensitive Choice Approved
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- Whole Foods
- Eczema Friendly
- Train: Town Hall and Central Stations are a 10-minute walk from ICC Sydney
- Light rail: The Light Rail travels right through a number of Darling Harbour stations including ICC Sydney’s stops, Convention Centre and Exhibition Centre. The Light Rail starts at Central Station in the CBD and travels to Dulwich Hill in the inner west
- Bus: Bus routes 389 and 501 stop at Harris Street near Allen Street – a 10-minute walk from ICC Sydney
- Ferry: Cruise into Darling Harbour on a ferry with direct services from Circular Quay, King Street Wharf or Pyrmont Bay Wharf
- Taxi/Drop off: The best taxi drop off and pick up locations include the new Iron Wharf Place and Zollner Circuit, both accessed via Darling Drive
- Parking: ICC Sydney has two car parks located within the venue. There are a number of secure car parks located in and around Darling Harbour – the closest is located at Harbourside Car Park, 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont.
What's on display?
Showcasing products and services that assist with the management of health complications and allergens, such as chronic hay fever, asthma, skin irritations, and much more.
Food & Drink
Visit the food and drink area to enjoy free from products including but not limited to gluten free, dairy free, FODMAP friendly, vegan, organic, plant based & wholefoods, fortified nutritional products, supplements, and vitamins.
Beauty, Health & Lifestyle
Find great products that specialise in health, wellbeing & lifestyle that truly nourish the body, as well as great alternatives to traditional products that are free from harsh chemicals.
Watch live cooking demonstrations from Celebrity Chefs of delicious free-from foods, and discover new recipes and cooking techniques
The show will also feature educational seminars led by industry experts presented across the two-day event, created to enrich, educate, and empower consumers on maintaining a healthier lifestyle.