Flip Shelton’s ‘fruit & coconut’ natural muesli
Designed for kids and road-tested on numerous small creatures including my own, this child-friendly natural muesli features the most popular dried fruits. It tastes naturally sweet and the shredded coconut gives it a lovely texture. Coconut is also fantastic for digestion.
A combination of super-smooth rolled and quick oats makes this blend easy on young tummies. You can soak it overnight in milk for an even smoother texture. While this blend is really popular with kids, it turns out that people who were turned off muesli because of the ‘chewiness’ love this blend.
Vibrant with colours, this gorgeous natural muesli takes kids to fruitopia with five dried fruits (including Australia’s finest sultanas).
This naturally sweet, bran-free muesli is a big favourite with kids and an ideal choice for those keen to be nut-free.
Each of its eight ingredients have unique nutritional qualities.
- 35% fruit – apples, apricots, coconut, cranberries, currants and sultanas.
- 65% cereals – rolled and quick oats.
WHY EAT THIS?
- Low GI.
- Wheat free.
- Bran free.
- Complex carbohydrates give kids energy to burn all morning at school.
- High in iron, potassium and zinc.
- A natural fruity taste and coconutty texture no (big or little) kid can resist!
- The perfect way to introduce kids to muesli.
1 kg = 20 serves.