Free From Allergens and full of taste
Coles I’m Free From is all about giving food allergy sufferers the ability to choose a variety of different foods without compromise on taste. Find the range across the store – just look out for the I’m Free From speech bubble and colourful packs!
We’ve just added more products to our Coles I’m Free From range in the bakery aisle, from bagels and baguettes to delicious rustic loaves. NEW and only at Coles!
Try the latest addition to the range, our new party pack with 12 mini sausage rolls & party pies.
Compliment your diet with 100% bovine collagen peptides. It is easily digested and rapidly absorbed and can help to replenishes the body’s supply of collagen,
help maintain bone, muscle and connective tissue.
• Supports Joint & Skin Health
• Is Necessary for Tissue Building & Repair
• Contributes to the Maintenance of Muscle Mass
• Is Sugar Free with Zero Carbohydrates
Organic Greens Plus is a blend of 11 natural, deeply nutritious organic greens, berries, algae and kelp. It helps you to quickly replace key nutrients.
• Get All Your Favourite Greens in One Drink
• Vitamins, minerals and whole food sourced ingredients
• Organic, Unsweetened Greens Blend
• Source of Iron and Vitamin B12 – Supports Immune System Function
180 Nutrition Protein+ Superfood Bars are a convenient way to access a nourishing snack. Enjoy them on the run at breakfast time, as an afternoon snack or before/after a workout. Pop one in your bag and you’ll never be caught short again.
• Protein + Superfoods
• Plant-Based Fibre
• Gluten Free
• 3 Great Flavours
180 Nutrition Protein+ Superfood Blend is a convenient way to get the nutrition your body needs every day. The all-in-one blend is a thoughtfully crafted combination with protein and nutrient dense superfoods, as if you’d chosen them yourself.
• Made with Whey or Pea Protein & Nutrient Dense Superfoods
• For a Nutritious Smoothie, Shake or as an On-The-Go Snack
• Enjoy as Part of a Healthy Lifestyle or Exercise Programme
Are your tired of putting up with your gut symptoms and navigating the low FODMAP diet by yourself? We are here to help with our online Wellness Club membership.
– Instantly access over 700+ low FODMAP recipes. We have hundreds of tummy friendly recipes that include family friendly, vegetarian and vegan options. All recipes are suitable for the first phase of the low FODMAP diet and have been reviewed by FODMAP-trained dietitians.
– Learn at your own pace. Understand how your body works and learn all the tips and tricks to settle your symptoms with online courses, video content and dietitian-led gut health classes.
– Make meal planning simple. Create a personalised low FODMAP meal plan full of recipes you love. Each meal plan comes with a shopping list and low FODMAP buying tips.
– Track your symptoms. Understand your gut symptoms better with our online symptoms tracking tools.
– Get friendly expert support. Get expert advice from people who know what it’s like to have gut issues. The Wellness Club has been designed by IBS experts and an amazing team of gut health dietitians. We’re here to answer your questions and support your gut journey.
Go our happy low FODMAP members today.
BONUS: Get 25% off any of our memberships for life by using the coupon FREE2107 at checkout. Please note that the coupon cannot be redeemed after the 30 December 2021 and is not valid for Paypal payments.
The Gut Friendly Cookbook is a collection of 100 of Alana’s favourite low FODMAP, gluten free, and allergy friendly recipes.
Alana believes that everyone should be able to enjoy drool-worthy food no matter what food intolerances you have! These simple family-friendly recipes will help you fall back in love with food. Click here to order your copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the cookbook suitable for the first phase of the low FODMAP diet?
• It sure is! The cookbook is suitable for the first phase of the low FODMAP diet and contains a detailed guide on the 3 phases of the diet. The cookbook has also been checked by expert FODMAP dietitian, Joanna Baker, to make sure the recipes meet low FODMAP guidelines.
What do you mean by ‘allergy friendly’?
• Each recipe in the cookbook comes with an allergy panel so you can quickly identify if it is gluten free, dairy free, nut free, egg free, or soy free
• All the recipes in the cookbook have gluten free and nut free options. There are plenty of dairy free, soy free and egg free options and only a handful of recipes that include seafood.
Organic Chicken Bone Broth
24 hour cook
Ingredients: Ginger, Turmeric, Organic coconut, Lemon Myrtle, Chilli, Himalayan Pink Salt
Makes 2.5 litres or 12 cups of Thai Broth
Great to use as a stock, add to noodles or as a beautiful Thai Broth drink
Freeze Dried NOT Dehydrated
Organic Chicken Bone Broth
24 hour cook, 4 hour reduction
1 ingredient only
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Free from any preservatives or additives, onions, salt or sugar
Freeze Dried NOT Dehydrated-all nutrients remain intact after drying
Sits in pantry not in fridge and 12 months shelf life once opened.
Drop into boiling water for a beautiful instant chicken broth or use as a stock
12 Bombs per pack, makes 3 litres of 12 mugs of broth
Organic Chicken Broth Powder
24 hour cook-1 ingredient
Store in pantry- 12 months shelf life once opened
Sprinkle in food, use as stock or as a hot broth to drink
Makes 2.5 litres of Organic Chicken Broth