Three Beans Salad- GF, DF
- 1 can of kidney beans, drained
- 1 can of butter beans, drained
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- 1 green capsicum, cored, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, cored, chopped
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 spanish onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the beans, chopped capsicums, onions, capers and parsley. Mix using a wooden spoon.
- In a small jar, add all the dressing ingredients, shake well to combine. Add the dressing to the salad bowl. Toss to coat.
*Tip: You can make this salad one day ahead and leave it in the refrigerator to soak in all the flavours.
Dea | Allergy Dietician
Hello! I’m Dea.
I’m a dietitian and a mother of a 2 year-old daughter.
I have worked with mothers and infants with food allergies and intolerances in the last 8 years.
I am passionate in helping mothers gain confidence in navigating (what can be) a challenging world of food allergies and intolerance. I find it highly rewarding to see my allergy babies thrive and eat confidently without their parents worrying about incidental reactions, eczema, abnormal stools and irritability/fussiness.
I would love to help you one way or another!