CHOCOLATE MOUSSE (WITH TOFU)
GF, DF, NF, Vegan
- 100g dark chocolate (melted)
- 300g silken tofu
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 lime (zest)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 pinch salt
- Squeeze out and drain excess liquid from the silken tofu with a clean tea towel.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until combined – it should resemble mousse.
- Portion the mousse into small pots and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Grate fresh lime zest and dark chocolate on top, and enjoy!
Based in Sydney, Australia, I have recently graduated as a Nutritionist from the University of Wollongong, completing my Bachelor of Nutrition Science (BNutSci) in 2019.
I am now completing my Master of Nutrition and Dietetics (also at UOW) to graduate as an Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD) in 2021.
I am a passionate foodie who loves to cook, bake, learn and educate others.
My favourite foods include sushi, chocolate and avocado. I love cats, yoga, baking, and my friends. I have particular interests in digestive health, adolescent nutrition and women’s nutrition.