Vegan Christmas White Chocolate Rocky Road - Claire Power
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup cacao butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp pistachios
- 1 punnet of fresh raspberries
- Soak your cashews for 3-6 hours
- Melt the cacao butter in a small saucepan.
- Blend the cashews in a high-speed blender along with the cacao butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- Line a tart tin with baking paper and pour the cashew cream inside.
- Top with the goji berries, raspberries, pumpkin seeds, chocolate chips and pistachios and chill in the fridge for 3-6 hours or until hard and solid.
- Break into chunks and serve.
Claire Power is a plant-based nutritionist (post-grad in Human Nutrition from Deakin University) and the founder of Healthyfrenchwife.
She is also a cookbook author. My cookbook Healthy Little Tummies is a plant-based family recipe book. Claire is a mum of 3 (I have twins!).
She loves creating and sharing colourful healthy plant-based recipes through her blog and social media to a following of over 115,000 people.
Claire is based in Orange NSW but I am originally from France.