- 4 medium green zucchini, sliced into 1.5cm rounds
- 3 tablespoons Coles Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds to serve
- 1/3 cup mint leaves to serve
- 1 tablespoon Wellness Road Sesame Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Wellness Road Pumpkin Seeds, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground sumac
- 1 teaspoon Coles Cumin Seeds Ground
- ¾ cup raw cashews, soaked in boiling water for 1 hour
- 1.5 tablespoon Coles Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Coles Finest Pure Canadian Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon garlic infused oil
- Heat a small frying pan over a medium heat. Add the sesame and pumpkin seeds to the pan and toast for 1-2 minutes, or until golden. Add in the spices and 2 tablespoons of oil then season with salt and pepper. Place the mixture in a bowl and set aside to cool.
- Place the soaked cashews in a blending jug along with 1/3 cup of water, vinegar, maple syrup, garlic oil and a pinch of salt. Blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Heat a grill pan over a medium heat. Thread the zucchini rounds onto the skewers and drizzle with remaining oil and season with salt. Grill the skewers for 3 minutes each side, or until charred and tender.
- Place the zucchini skewers onto a serving platter and drizzle with a little of the cashew cream. Scatter with the seed mixture, pomegranate seeds and frsh mint before serving.