- 200g grated zucchini (approx 2 cups)
- 1 spring onion
- 55g feta
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup gluten free flour
- Olive oil for frying
- Optional – ¼ cup peas, fresh chilli, mint of basil
1. Grate zucchini, and lightly salt. Leave to rest for 10 minutes.
2. While you wait, slice spring onion, and whisk egg.
3. Squeeze as much liquid from zucchini as possible.
4. Add zucchini, egg, spring onion and feta to a bowl, and mix well.
5. Add flour and combine until batter consistency forms.
6. Form fritters, and shallow fry in olive oil.
7. Pat with paper towel, and enjoy.