Zucchini and Feta Fritters
- 200g grated zucchini (approx 2 cups)
- 1 spring onion
- 55g feta
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup gluten free flour
- Olive oil for frying
- Optional – ¼ cup peas, fresh chilli, mint of basil
1. Grate zucchini, and lightly salt. Leave to rest for 10 minutes.
2. While you wait, slice spring onion, and whisk egg.
3. Squeeze as much liquid from zucchini as possible.
4. Add zucchini, egg, spring onion and feta to a bowl, and mix well.
5. Add flour and combine until batter consistency forms.
6. Form fritters, and shallow fry in olive oil.
7. Pat with paper towel, and enjoy.
Recipe doubles easily, and batter stores over night to make fresh each day
Georgia is a Melbourne based private practice dietitian, nutritionist and recipe creator, and the face behind @oftengood on Instagram!
She is passionate about making healthy eating fun, accessible and achievable for all people. Georgia follows an ‘all foods fit’ approach to nutrition, and promotes mindfulness, intuitive eating and joyful movement.
Georgia is committed to empowering and inspiring her clients to improve their health and wellbeing through sustainable nutrition and lifestyle changes. She specialises in Eating Disorders, Disordered Eating, and improving food and body relationships, and follows a non-diet approach.
Georgia also assists clients in managing gut issues including Coeliac disease and IBS, and Chronic Disease Management. Georgia is committed to providing evidence based, collaborative, nurturing and client-centred care, and her skills lie in building client confidence and capacity to take charge of their health.