Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cups
- 3 ripe hass avocadoes, peeled & seeded
- 6 large soft medjool dates, seeded
- 4 tablespoons Wellness Road Cacao Powder
- ½ cup Coles Finest Pure Canadian Maple Syrup
- 200ml (1/2 can) Coles Coconut Milk
- Sea salt flakes to taste
- 1/3 cup Coles Shredded Coconut
- Fresh Raspberries to serve
- Place the avocado flesh, dates, cacao powder, maple syrup, coconut milk and a pinch of salt into a blender.
- Blitz until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender occasionally to ensure there are no lumps.
- To serve, spoon the mousse into serving cups then garnish with toasted coconut and raspberries.
*The mousse will keep for 5 days refrigerated in an airtight container.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Dietaries: Vegan, Nut Free, Gluten Free & Dairy Free
Courtney Roulston first rose to fame after finishing as a finalist in Series 2 of MasterChef Australia 2010.
Since 2011, Courtney has been working as the Head Chef at the Sydney Swans AFL team, cooking for the players and working closely with the Team Dietician.
For the past decade, she has also proudly represented Coles Supermarkets as an Ambassador and has had the pleasure of immersing herself within various events, media and catering jobs scattered throughout Australia.
Having recently participated in MasterChef Season 12 (All Stars Back to Win), you can also watch Courtney in Season 2 of the popular cooking series ‘Farm To Fork’ – currently airing on Network Ten.