Yield: 12 blondies
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Plain Flour**
- ¼ tsp Bi-Carb Soda
- ⅓ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Chia Egg**
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Brown Sugar**
- 3 tbsp Natural Stevia**
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5 squares (50g) Vegan Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Oat Milk
- Preheat oven to 180*C and line a tin with baking paper
- Add all ingredients into a bowl (minus 1 chocolate square) and mix until well combined
- Pour mixture into the tin. Once evenly spread out, sprinkle the last chocolate square on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes or golden brown.
- And enjoy! x
Chia Egg: 1 tbsp chia seeds + 3 tbsp water. Let soak for 5 minutes.
Brown Sugar Alternative and Stevia: Can just opt for coconut sugar or caster sugar and brown sugar.
Gluten Free Flour: You can opt for buckwheat flour.