Vegan Choc Chip Blondies
Yield: 12 blondies
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Plain Flour**
- ¼ tsp Bi-Carb Soda
- ⅓ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Chia Egg**
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Brown Sugar**
- 3 tbsp Natural Stevia**
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5 squares (50g) Vegan Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Oat Milk
- Preheat oven to 180*C and line a tin with baking paper
- Add all ingredients into a bowl (minus 1 chocolate square) and mix until well combined
- Pour mixture into the tin. Once evenly spread out, sprinkle the last chocolate square on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes or golden brown.
- And enjoy! x
– 1 tbsp chia seeds + 3 tbsp water
– Let soak for 5 minutes.
Brown Sugar Alternative and Stevia
– Can just opt for coconut sugar or caster sugar and brown sugar.
Gluten Free Flour
– You can opt for buckwheat flour.
Gabby | Allergy Dietician
Hi! I’m Gabby, I
’m 20 years old and I have a massive passion for all things food, especially recipe developing.
I use my Instagram @happilywholesome__ to share my love and passion for food, as well as to show people how to live a balanced lifestyle!
I also love everything to do with fitness, I recently finished my Certificate 4 in Fitness and now I am off to University to study nutrition and I hope to intertwine those passions together post University.