Traffic Light Pasta Salad Recipe
Child friendly lunches can be difficult to find, especially when you have an intolerance or allergy. Laura Ford has created a Traffic Light Pasta Salad Recipe that the kids will love!
Gluten Free + Dairy Free Serves 4
- 1 packet Red Lentil Penne Pasta
- ½cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 punnet mixed cherry tomatoes
- 1tbsp vegan sundried tomato tapenade (the brand Saclahas vegan options)
- 1/2 bag spinach, sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Big handful fresh basil, torn into small pieces
- Cook pasta as per instructions for 5minutes. Add frozen corn and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes.Drain the pasta and corn.
- While pasta and corn is still hot, add cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomato tapenade, spinach and olive oil. Stir to combine and add basil leaves. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide into containers and enjoy!
Laura is an Accredited Practising Dietitian who enjoys staying up to date with the latest nutrition and food trends. Laura loves to spend her free time working out at F45, eating cheese, experimenting in the kitchen, or exploring and eating her way across Melbourne. When she’s not trying to decide her next meal, you’ll find her relaxing at home with her cat, Evie or planning her next trip overseas.
You can follow Laura and her nutrition tips below