Gluten Free + Dairy Free Serves 4
- 1 packet Red Lentil Penne Pasta
- ½cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 punnet mixed cherry tomatoes
- 1tbsp vegan sundried tomato tapenade (the brand Saclahas vegan options)
- 1/2 bag spinach, sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Big handful fresh basil, torn into small pieces
- Cook pasta as per instructions for 5minutes. Add frozen corn and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes.Drain the pasta and corn.
- While pasta and corn is still hot, add cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomato tapenade, spinach and olive oil. Stir to combine and add basil leaves. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide into containers and enjoy!