- 6 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 12 mushrooms
- 2-4 eggs (google how to make 64 degree egg)
- 250 tofu , cut into cubes
- 5 tbsp tamari
- 250g soba noodles
- Frozen organic corn (or fresh)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 spring onions , finely sliced on an angle
- Rocket, to serve
- Cook soba noodles as per packet directions
- pan fry tofu in 1 tbsp olive oil (I like to marinate the tofu for a few hours before hand in tamari, garlic + rice malt syrup)
- Add miso + tamari to 1.5L filtered water and bring to a simmer. Add mushrooms + corn and continue to simmer for 8 mins.
- TO SERVE add the broth to the bowl then the noodles & tofu. Add 64 degree cooked egg. Top with rocket or greens of choice.