Supercharged Sunflower Energy Balls
- 1 cup sunflower butter
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
Dark chocolate chips
- 1 scoop collagen powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Mix sunflower butter, oat flour, oats + maple syrup into a batter.
- Fold in dark chocolate chunks.
- Roll batter into one inch wide balls and place on parchment paper evenly spaced out.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Remove, then drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
🌻 TIP 🌻 Place in the refrigerator for an additional 10 minutes!
I am constantly working to bring my followers the healthiest recipes, tools, and lifestyle tips toward living a happy, healthy life.
After being diagnosed with IBS and SIBO, I was put on the low FODMAP diet, which I found extremely difficult to follow.
I made it my mission to create recipes that are easy to follow and share gut-healthy brands with my followers so that they don’t feel alone on their gut healing journeys.