- 1 cup sunflower butter
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup maple syrupDark chocolate chips
- 1 scoop collagen powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Mix sunflower butter, oat flour, oats + maple syrup into a batter.
- Fold in dark chocolate chunks.
- Roll batter into one inch wide balls and place on parchment paper evenly spaced out.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Remove, then drizzle with melted dark chocolate. 🌻 TIP 🌻 Place in the refrigerator for an additional 10 minutes!