- 1 Aubergine
- 6-8 Cherry tomatoes
- ½ Courgette
- 15g Basil (finely chopped)
- 50g Grated cheese (cheddar)
- 1tbsp Garlic-infused oil
- 8 Black olives
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius or gas mark 7.
- Slice the aubergine in half length-ways, and score a criss-cross pattern. Remove the aubergine flesh carefully and place to one side.
- Brush the aubergine shells with garlic-infused oil, season well and bake in the oven.
- While the aubergine is baking, finely chop the olives, cherry tomatoes, courgette and aubergine flesh.
- Fry a little oil in a pan and add the finely chopped vegetables.
- Once softened, add the basil and remove the aubergine shells from the oven. Turn the oven down to 200 degrees Celsius or gas mark 6.
- Stuff the shells with the filling mixture and top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, then serve.