Spicy Chickpea Nibbles
Plant protein is very important to have a diverse diet to assist our gut microbiome, read more on this here. Enjoy this recipe below!
- 1 x 400g can Chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Chilli
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Ground Coriander
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- Pinch Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prepare a baking tray.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Evenly spread out on baking paper and bake for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly crisped.
- Using a spatula toss mix and bake for a further 5-10 minutes or until browned and toasted.
- Allow to cool completely. Store in a jar or container (eat as is or add it to a meal, they are a great protein source for a salad).