- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1tbsp lactose free yoghurt
- 1/2 ripe mashed banana
- 1tsp crunchy rich roast peanut butter
- handful of dairy free chocolate chips
- 2tsp smooth peanut butter
1tsp smooth peanut butter and chocolate chips to top (optional)
- Mix all ingredients apart from the smooth peanut butter.
- Put half the mix into a ramekin, add the smooth peanut butter in the middle.
- Top with the rest of the mixture.
- Add some extra chocolate chips and drizzle of smooth peanut butter on top.
- Bake at 200C for 25 minutes.