Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Baked Oats
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1tbsp lactose free yoghurt
- 1/2 ripe mashed banana
- 1tsp crunchy rich roast peanut butter
- handful of dairy free chocolate chips
- 2tsp smooth peanut butter
1tsp smooth peanut butter and chocolate chips to top (optional)
- Mix all ingredients apart from the smooth peanut butter.
- Put half the mix into a ramekin, add the smooth peanut butter in the middle.
- Top with the rest of the mixture.
- Add some extra chocolate chips and drizzle of smooth peanut butter on top.
- Bake at 200C for 25 minutes.
Since being diagnosed with IBS about two years ago, I started the lowfodmap diet and am now following a personalised version of the diet.
I started my lowfodmap Instagram account to help others on the diet to create a breakfast to be excited about in the morning. I want to show that although when you start out it feels very limiting there are actually a lot of foods you can still eat in small quantities, and you can still make food that is really enjoyable.