- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp lactose-free milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 6 dark choc melts (or ~20g dark choc)
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
2. Place rolled oats in a blender/food processor and blend until a flour consistency.
3. Add in egg, milk, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla essence and peanut butter and blend until smooth.
4. Pour batter into a small ramekin or oven-proof dish.
5. Chop chocolate into rough chunks and stir through batter.
6. Place dish into pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden. Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!