Chocolate & Peanut Butter Baked Oats
The perfect one serve delight that is appropriate for breakfast or dessert!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp lactose-free milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 6 dark choc melts (or ~20g dark choc)
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
2. Place rolled oats in a blender/food processor and blend until a flour consistency.
3. Add in egg, milk, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla essence and peanut butter and
blend until smooth.
4. Pour batter into a small ramekin or oven-proof dish.
5. Chop chocolate into rough chunks and stir through batter.
6. Place dish into pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden. Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!
Zoe is an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Nutritionist who enjoys helping and inspiring individuals to live healthier and happier lives through eating made simple, nutritious and delicious.
Zoe is an avid foodie who also enjoys recipe development, cooking and dining out! When food isn’t in the picture you’ll find Zoe heading to the beach, admiring sunsets or planning a trip to explore a new destination.