- 300g silverbeet spinach leaves, washed, dried & chopped
- 200g feta, crumbled
- 200g tasty cheese, grated (extra for topping)
- 1 cup of mint, parsley and dill combined
- 6 large eggs, whisked
- 4 green onions / shallots, sliced
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup gluten free flour
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- In a deep bowl, combine well all ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 180C fan forced and line a baking dish with baking paper approximately 25cm x 20cm.
- Pour spinach and feta mixture into tray and flatten with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle some tasty cheese over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the centre is cooked. Rotate dish half way through.
- Cool on a wire rack and when partially cooled cut into slices. Serve as finger food, entrée or as a main meal with a side salad, steamed rice or with a steak.