Orange Cashew Tofu
tofu may seem crazy to some but if you season it properly it is sooo tasty!!! try this simple recipe out.
- 250g firm tofu cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- juice of 1 orange
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- handful of raw cashews
- 1/2 tsp cornflour (to thicken the sauce)
- heat up a pan on medium heat
- add the tofu and everything else except the corn flour, and fry for a couple minutes
- add in the corn flour and mix until the sauce thickens and gets sticky
- fry for a few more minutes until the tofu gets crispy and then serve with rice, steamed broccoli, topped with sesame seeds & spring onion!!
My name is Olivia and I am 21 years old.
I am currently a university student and aspiring Dietitian, studying a Bachelor of Nutrition and Food Science in Perth, hoping to complete my Masters in Dietetics after my Undergraduate course.
I have a passion for cooking wholesome, feel good food and getting creative in the kitchen. I believe that the type of food we consume has a huge influence relating to our level of wellbeing and health.
I love encouraging people to cook more, and fill their plates with colourful whole foods that will nourish their body.