It is an absolute privilege to be invited to create a recipe for @freefromandallergy who have an awesome show to create a community to support people with allergies.
This recipe is on high rotation in my house and those of my students and clients!
- 2 small or 1 large bananas, use about ~225g Bananas, mashed
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Sweetener to taste (you may not need any I used @nirvanahealthproducts)
- 1 1/2 cups of Almond meal, use seed meal eg sunflower if need nut free
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein (I used @atpscience)
- 2 tsp Baking powder make sure it’s aluminum free !
- 1/2 tsp quality salt (brings out the flavors)
- 1/4 cup organic extra virgin Coconut oil
- Dash of Almond milk (depends on the consistency of mixture) (I used @colessupermarkets organic unsweetened)
- Grease and line a muffin tin with baking paper. Mash bananas in a mixing bowl then add 2 eggs.
- Combine with a fork then add all dry ingredients.
- Mix together, adding dashes of almond milk if the mixture is too thick. At this point taste the mix and add natural sweetener if desired.
- Carefully fold in the raspberries. Pour/spoon into a muffin tray. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees fan forced for about 15 – 20 minutes or until springs back lightly on touch.
Do you have any food sensitivities? They can cause so many symptoms and doing the detective work is so worth it so you feel amazing! I understand and am here to support you.
In good health,