Mini Frittatas (Low FODMAP)
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup of milk of choice
- 50 g parmesan, finely grated
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup of shredded zucchini
- ½ cup of sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- A handful of basil leaves, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease 9 holes of a muffin tray.
- In large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, parmesan, herbs, spices, zucchini and a good pinch of salt and pepper together until well combined.
- Add half of the sundried tomatoes and basil leaves to mixture.
- Divide mixture into the 9 holes and scatter the rest of the sundried tomatoes and basil leaves over the top of the frittatas and gently push them down. Place in the oven and cook for around 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Allow to cool completely and then keep in an airtight container in the fridge for about 2-3 days.
Christina is a nutritionist, with a full time passion for health and fitness. She is dedicated to sharing inspiring, authentic and educational content with her community and clients. She is an evidenced based practitioner who has a passion for gut health, women’s health and disordered eating.