Low FODMAP Quiche
- ½ cup broccoli, chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- ½ cup green leek leaves
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups grated cheese
- 1/3 cup self-raising gluten free flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups lactose free milk
- Preheat oven to 200° degrees Celsius and grease a 20cm oven dish.
- Place broccoli, leek leaves, flour, cheese, salt & pepper in a bowl and mix to combine. Spread over the bottom of the greased oven dish.
- In a separate bowl combine eggs and lactose free milk. Whisk well. Pour egg mixture over the vegetables. Top with sliced cherry tomatoes
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until golden and puffy
Joanna Baker APD & RN BHSc | Mdiet
Joanna is a dietitian who loves food. Her passion for digestive health stems from a life long battle with her own IBS. This has taught her not only how debilitating living with food sensitives can be, but also how life changing it can be when they are well managed.
Joanna is trained and experienced in low FODMAP and food chemical sensitivities. She has worked in FODMAP testing and education around Australia and in the USA. Joanna isa regular contributor to FODMAPPER magazine. She is on the Adverse Food Reactions committee with Dietitians Australia and the advisory board for the Master of Dietetics at Deakin University.
What Joanna loves most though, is working with her team of dietitians at Everyday Nutrition to support clients 1:1 to resolve digestive complaints, identify triggers and learn to enjoy food again.