- ½ cup broccoli, chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- ½ cup green leek leaves
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups grated cheese
- 1/3 cup self-raising gluten free flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups lactose free milk
- Preheat oven to 200° degrees Celsius and grease a 20cm oven dish.
- Place broccoli, leek leaves, flour, cheese, salt & pepper in a bowl and mix to combine. Spread over the bottom of the greased oven dish.
- In a separate bowl combine eggs and lactose free milk. Whisk well. Pour egg mixture over the vegetables. Top with sliced cherry tomatoes
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until golden and puffy