Low Fodmap Choc Chunk Nut Butter Energy Balls
Serves: 15 balls
- 1/2 cup of smooth unsalted peanut butter
- 1/3rd cup of rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp of pepita seeds, chopped
- 1/4 cup of peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/3rd cup of your favourite chocolate, chopped
- Optional: 3 tbsp of shredded coconut
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Roll a heaped tablespoon of mixture into a ball and place onto a lined baking tray
- Repeat this process until the entire mixture has been rolled into balls
- Place the tray into the fridge for 1 hour and enjoy with your favourite low fodmap beverage
Accredited Practising Dietitian & Nutritionist from the beautiful Mornington Peninsula in Melbourne, Australia.
I am passionate about developing authentic recipes, delivering you nutrition recommendations drawn from the latest scientific research and helping you to appreciate and love food in all its forms.
For me, food isn’t just about what nutrients it provides, it never has been! Food is love, its getting together with your nearest and dearest, its a memory and journey and is one of life’s greatest joys!
Dietitian Edition is your trusted nutrition source. She’s also your friend, a great listener and supporter! A place of warmth, honesty, nourishment and science, because lets be honest; science is sexy!
Sending you all love & light!