Low FODMAP Brownies with Vegan Option
The ultimate in fudgy goodness, these low FODMAP brownies are paleo friendly and are easily adapted to be vegan friendly with just one simple proven swap! So good you’ll make them over and over again!
Brownies are everyone’s favorite low FODMAP dessert, am I right?! The next time you’re asked to bring brownies to the party, you can count on these low FODMAP brownies to please a crowd! Paleo friendly and super easily adapted to be vegan, now no one has an excuse not to have a brownie!
PREP TIME10 mins
COOK TIME25 mins
TOTAL TIME35 mins
CALORIES 100 kcal
- 1c Nut butter
- 1/2c Coconut Sugar
- 1/3c Maple Syrup
- 2Eggs + 1 egg yolk or 3 flax eggs for a vegan
- 2tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2c Cocoa or Cacao Powder
- 1/2tsp Gluten Free Baking Soda
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1/4cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and line an 8×8 baking dish with Parchment paper.
- Add nut butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup and eggs/yolk to your mixing bowl and mix until smooth. It should almost have a caramel-like texture.
- Next, fold in cocoa powder, coconut flower, baking soda and salt. Mix again gently/on low speed to combine.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips and pour batter into parchment lined pan. You’ll want to use a spatula to smooth out the batter in the pan (and get every last drop out of the bowl!)
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Hi, I’m Kim! I am the recipe developer + photographer behind the scenes here at Pretty Delicious Life.
I have been a foodie, sometimes border-lining food snob, since as long as I can remember. I learned to cook + bake alongside my Italian grandparents who spent more time in the kitchen + their garden than anywhere else in life. I’m always experimenting, challenging myself + pushing myself to create the most delicious recipes possible.
I specialize in gluten free, paleo, and low FODMAP recipes including everything from sweet treats to savory meals.