Brownies are everyone’s favorite low FODMAP dessert, am I right?! The next time you’re asked to bring brownies to the party, you can count on these low FODMAP brownies to please a crowd! Paleo friendly and super easily adapted to be vegan, now no one has an excuse not to have a brownie!
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 25 mins
TOTAL TIME 35 mins
CALORIES 100 kcal
- 1c Nut butter
- 1/2c Coconut Sugar
- 1/3c Maple Syrup
- 2Eggs + 1 egg yolk or 3 flax eggs for a vegan
- 2tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2c Cocoa or Cacao Powder
- 1/2tsp Gluten Free Baking Soda
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1/4cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and line an 8×8 baking dish with Parchment paper.
- Add nut butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup and eggs/yolk to your mixing bowl and mix until smooth. It should almost have a caramel-like texture.
- Next, fold in cocoa powder, coconut flower, baking soda and salt. Mix again gently/on low speed to combine.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips and pour batter into parchment lined pan. You’ll want to use a spatula to smooth out the batter in the pan (and get every last drop out of the bowl!)
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 5-10 minutes before slicing.