Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 12 gluten free Weet bix, crushed
- 120g brown sugar
- 30g shredded coconut
- 5g (1 tbsp) Kfibre
- 1 egg, beaten
- 200g butter, melted
- 25g cocoa powder, sifted
- 7g (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- 200g dark chocolate
- 30g shredded coconut extra for topping
- Preheat oven to 160° Celsius (320° Fahrenheit) and line a 20cm square baking dish.
- Combine crushed Weet bix, brown sugar, shredded coconut, Kfibre, beaten egg, melted butter and cocoa in a bowl and mix well. Press mixture into the lined baking dish and bake for 20 minutes until firm to touch. Place aside to cool.
- Once cool, melt chocolate in the microwave in 20 second busts until smooth and creamy. Spread melted chocolate over the brownie and sprinkle with shredded coconut. Allow to chocolate to cool and set before slicing.
Dairy free: Use dairy free spread
Gluten Free: Ensure chocolate and cocoa powder are gluten free.
Monash University Low FODMAP Certified™ recipe: One serving of a meal made in accordance with this recipe can assist with following the Monash University Low FODMAP diet™. A strict low FODMAP diet should only be commenced under the supervision of a healthcare professional.