- 4 sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 400-600g chicken breast – cut into pieces
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 cup corn
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- chilli flakes, optional
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Cut sweet potato into wedges and bake until tender.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken into pieces. Combine with a drizzle of olive oil, paprika and basil. Toss to coat evenly. Heat a large pan over a medium heat and cook chicken until cooked through. Set aside.
- Add black beans and corn to a dry pan and toast until charred.
- Once the sweet potato is cooked. Transfer to a baking dish and spread out evenly. Top with chicken, beans, corn and cheese. Bake in oven until the cheese is melted.
- Finish with cucumber, avocado, coriander and chilli flakes before serving.