Let's Salsa About It - Mexican Dip
Grab your dancing shoes and a bag of corn chips, and enjoy our Let’s Salsa About It Mexican Salsa Dip. Need a delicious Mexican inspired recipe to showcase to your friends and family at your next get together?
Why not try our My Gluten Free Lifestyle Let’s Salsa About It Mexican Dip.
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 12 fresh tomato’s chopped roughly
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander chopped roughly
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- Serve with a bag of gluten free mission corn chips
1) Place onion and tomato’s in a large food processor, pulse into a chunky consistency,
then add remaining ingredients, leaving lime juice for later
2) Place into a saucepan on medium to high heat and cook for about twenty to thirty
minutes stirring consistently until tomato’s are completely rendered down, and
consistency has thickened
3) Taste test the seasoning, add lime juice and adjust as needed
4) Refrigerate 1 hour before serving with corn chips.
5) It’s now time to grab your dancing shoes, your friends and a bag of Mission Gluten
Free Corn Chips and enjoy our Let’s Salsa About It Mexican Dip.
Our Lets Salsa About It Mexican Dip is great served cold or hot.
Handy meal idea:
Our Let’s Salsa About It Mexican Dip recipe can be used when making nachos too, simply
preheat the oven, line a baking tray, add gluten free Mission corn chips to the tray,
sprinkle our Let’s Salsa About It Mexican Dip, added grated cheese, bake for ten mins
until cheese in melted, top with guacamole and sour cream..
Kimmii | My Gluten Free Lifestyle
Hi I’m Kimmii, I’d like to introduce myself, I am 29 years old and the creator of My Gluten Free Lifestyle!
I was first diagnosed as a coeliac, back in 2005, so I have officially been a coeliac for nearly 14years! At the age of 23, I came up with the name “My Gluten Free Lifestyle”, with the dream of providing families with the highest quality gluten free products, using the freshest ingredients, with a huge range of products that taste amazing.
I am a self taught baker, dedicated in producing, high quality gluten free products, for all ages to enjoy, specialising in both sweet & savoury foods. I absolutely love creating delicious, allergy friendly goodies for all to enjoy catering for all events and occasions with a wide range of gluten free, vegan, and dairy free options, and all of our My Gluten Free Lifestyle products have been created by myself.
We have huge plans for My Gluten Free Lifestyle in 2021, and we can’t wait to share with you all, head over to our website and instagram page to view all our products, and latest post as we share all the exciting things we have planned for My Gluten Free Lifestyle.