- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 12 fresh tomatoes chopped roughly
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander chopped roughly
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- Serve with a bag of gluten free mission corn chips
1) Place onion and tomato’s in a large food processor, pulse into a chunky consistency, then add remaining ingredients, leaving lime juice for later
2) Place into a saucepan on medium to high heat and cook for about twenty to thirty minutes stirring consistently until tomato’s are completely rendered down, and consistency has thickened
3) Taste test the seasoning, add lime juice and adjust as needed
4) Refrigerate 1 hour before serving with corn chips.
5) It’s now time to grab your dancing shoes, your friends and a bag of Mission Gluten Free Corn Chips and enjoy our Let’s Salsa About It Mexican Dip. Our Lets Salsa About It Mexican Dip is great served cold or hot.
Handy meal idea:
Our Let’s Salsa About It Mexican Dip recipe can be used when making nachos too, simply preheat the oven, line a baking tray, add gluten free Mission corn chips to the tray, sprinkle our Let’s Salsa About It Mexican Dip, added grated cheese, bake for ten mins until cheese in melted, top with guacamole and sour cream..