- 1 ½ cups filtered water
- 8 drops lemon certified pure therapeutic grade essential oil
- 4 drops ginger certified pure therapeutic grade essential oil
- 4 Tbsp powdered grass-fed Gelatin
- 3 Tbsp rice malt syrup
- ½ tsp ground turmeric (for colour) *omit if preferred
- In a saucepan, pour in water. Sprinkle Gelatin on top and let soak in for a few minutes.
- Whisk and then heat (do not boil) for a few minutes, stirring until texture becomes smooth and silky, not gritty.
- Pour in rice malt, essential oils and turmeric and whisk again until combined.
- Pour into loaf tin and place in the fridge for 2-3hrs to set.
- Run a butter knife around the outside edge then flip over and block of jelly should just pop out.
- Cut up and store in the fridge for 2-3 weeks. (If they last that long!)