Lemon & Ginger Gut Friendly Gummies
GF DF LF
- 1 ½ cups filtered water
- 8 drops lemon certified pure therapeutic grade essential oil
- 4 drops ginger certified pure therapeutic grade essential oil
- 4 Tbsp powdered grass-fed Gelatin
- 3 Tbsp rice malt syrup
- ½ tsp ground turmeric (for colour) *omit if preferred
- In a saucepan, pour in water. Sprinkle Gelatin on top and let soak in for a few minutes.
- Whisk and then heat (do not boil) for a few minutes, stirring until texture becomes smooth and silky, not gritty.
- Pour in rice malt, essential oils and turmeric and whisk again until combined.
- Pour into loaf tin and place in the fridge for 2-3hrs to set.
- Run a butter knife around the outside edge then flip over and block of jelly should just pop out.
- Cut up and store in the fridge for 2-3 weeks. (If they last that long!)
Debbie Bruce is a qualified Functional Medicine Health Coach and mother of 3 with a background in Personal Training, Massage and Holistic Health Coaching.
She has been successfully supporting people in all areas of their health for over 10 years and last year, self-published her first recipe book “Eating Well for the Family.”
This recipe book holds over 130 recipes suited to those with food intolerances such as gluten, dairy and FODMAP’s. Filled with photos, meal plans and tips, this book is designed to help people start out on their journey of healthy eating.
Debbie’s own son suffered for years with severe and undiagnosed issues only to find that this diet helped him make a dramatic recovery and now Debbie aims to share her story of using food as medicine in the hopes it will inspire others to take the first step on the road to recovery.