- ½ tablespoon coconut oil for the pan
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup rice malt syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups almond meal
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 180. grease a nonstick cake pan with soft coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, lightly whisk the eggs. whisk in the honey, vanilla, almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- Use a spatula to transfer the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake until cooked through approx 22-25 minutes.
- Cool the cake, in the pan on a cooling rack, for 10 minutes. Then top with @botanikablends dream jelly + creamy cashew icing✨Dreamy Jelly ✨is a vegan jelly (no gelatin) that is designed to help you feel calm, cool and collected.