- 2 cups Ruby Rise red papaya, peeled, deseeded, diced & pre-frozen for minimum 2 hours
- 3/4 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Thick vanilla coconut yoghurt
- Vegan dark chocolate, shavings
- In a blender combine all ingredients until creamy.
- Pour into serving glasses and refrigerate to thicken.
- Serve topped with coconut yoghurt and dark chocolate shavings.
- Optional – add 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional – add 1/2-1 cup frozen banana pieces
- Sweeten to liking with extra maple syrup to taste
- If you have frozen chopped papaya overnight, you may need to allow to slightly soften before blending. Depending on your blender.