- 500gr Lactose-Free Yoghurt
- 100gr Cucumber
- Garlic Infuse oil
- 2 tablespoons white white vinegar
- 1/4 bunch dill, finely chopped
- Olive Oil
- Coarsely grate the cucumber, sprinkle with a pinch of salt, 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar and squeeze out all the liquid.
- In a bowl, combine the yoghurt, garlic-infused oil, 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar,and olive oil.
- Add the cucumber to the mixture
- Add pepper and salt according to taste
- Add the finely chopped dill to your sauce.