Greek Tzatziki Sauce
- 500gr Lactose-Free Yoghurt
- 100gr Cucumber
- Garlic Infuse oil
- 2 tablespoons white white vinegar
- 1/4 bunch dill, finely chopped
- Olive Oil
- Coarsely grate the cucumber, sprinkle with a pinch of salt, 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar and squeeze out all the liquid.
- In a bowl, combine the yoghurt, garlic-infused oil, 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar,and olive oil.
- Add the cucumber to the mixture
- Add pepper and salt according to taste
- Add the finely chopped dill to your sauce.
Christos is a UK Registered Dietitian (RD) specialising in Gut Health. He has an in depth experience of working with clients both in a hospital and community setting. He is passionate about gut health and he is looking to be up to date with the latest research and guidelines in order to be able to transform his patients’ lives. He will do everything in his power to improve your gut health. The best reward for him is when patients leave with a smile and an improved gut health.
Although he lives and works in the UK, Christos provides consultations virtually all over the world helping patients to identify their food triggers and improve their gut health in order to live a happier life.