Greek Chicken Gyros
- 1 tablespoon coriander, seeds
- Garlic Infused Oil
- lemon Juice and Lemon Zest
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 pinches chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- olive oil
- 600 g chicken thigh fillet
- In a bowl mash together coriander seeds, garlic-infused oil, lemon zest, smokedpaprika, chili flakes and dry thyme
- Add salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil and the juice from ½ a lemon until everything is mixed together
- Chop the chicken into thin strips and add the marinade.
Add the chicken in a non-stick pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown on all sides.
Greek Tzatziki Sauce
Christos is a UK Registered Dietitian (RD) specialising in Gut Health. He has an in depth experience of working with clients both in a hospital and community setting. He is passionate about gut health and he is looking to be up to date with the latest research and guidelines in order to be able to transform his patients’ lives. He will do everything in his power to improve your gut health. The best reward for him is when patients leave with a smile and an improved gut health.
Although he lives and works in the UK, Christos provides consultations virtually all over the world helping patients to identify their food triggers and improve their gut health in order to live a happier life.