Lofo Chicken Rissoles Recipe
- Lean Chicken Mince
- 1 egg
- 1 small zucchini grated
- 1 medium Red capsicum grated
- 1 carrot grated
- 3/4 – 1 cup GF Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cheese
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 180C and line 1 tray with baking paper
- combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well
- Use mixture to create rissoles (usually makes 9-10)
- Lightly sprinkle each rissole with sesame seeds
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until golden brown
Serve with your favourite summer salad and baked potato.
Liz Radicevic is an Accredited Practising Dietitian, Accredited Sports Dietitian and Accredited Nutritionist. She specialises in nutrition to support a range of disabilities, sports nutrition and gastrointestinal health such as IBS, Coeliac and food intolerances.
Liz believes it is crucial to maintain a healthy lifestyle in order to lead a happy and healthy life. Liz prides herself in providing evidence based and professional advice that is realistic to an individual’s lifestyle and implementing changes that make a real difference. She consults via online and face-to-face, tailored towards client’s needs.