Golden Cauli Poke Bowl
Roasted Golden Cauliflower is so delicious and super simple to whip up! As a nutritionist, I’m all about getting in an extra serving of veg and this is a great example of how unboring we can make veggies! Get the full recipe below.
- 1 cup Mixed Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/3 cup Quinoa, cooked as per packet instructions
- ¼ (or 1 cup) Cabbage, shredded
- ½ Avocado, sliced
- 1 Carrot, sliced
- ½ sheet Seaweed, flaked on top
- ¼ (or 1 cup) Cauliflower Head, cut into florets
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Cumin
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- ¼ tsp Sesame Seeds, lightly toasted (if time permits)
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- Add cauliflower, turmeric, cumin, salt and pepper to a bowl and toss until lightly coated.
- Add golden cauliflower to baking tray and bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and drizzle with dressing.
Stacey from Natural Spoonfuls is an accredited Health Coach & Aspiring Nutritionist, who passionately advocates embracing nature to nourish one’s life.
She has a delicious recipe collection with many GF friendly options that can be found on her online blog. Stacey inspires others to live nutritious, balanced and nourishing lives.
She also loves a good nature walk in rain, hail or shine, any excuse for her to wear her cosy Kathmandu puffer jacket! Stacey mostly hangs out on Instagram @naturalspoonfuls.