- 2 Tbsp butter or ghee (or olive oil)
- 1 cup GF spaghetti (broken into small pieces)
- 2 cups basmati rice
- 1 tsp salt flakes
- 4 cups boiling water
1. In a large saucepan, fry the spaghetti in butter over high heat, stirring constantly until it is brown and crispy.
2. Add rice and stir to combine. Add Salt.
3. Carefully pour water and stir again to combine.
4. Turn heat down to low, cover with a lid and cook for 20 minutes.
5. Gently fluff up and serve alongside your favourite meat or veg dish.