Gluten Free Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
- 170 grams of melted butter
- 1 cup of caster sugar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of gluten free flour
- 3/4 cup of dark or milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius/ 360 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line a pan with baking paper
- Add the melted butter and sugars to a bowl and combine
- Stir in the vanilla
- Add the eggs one by one stirring each time
- Mix in the cocoa powder and the gluten free flour until combined
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Pour the mixture into a pan and bake for 30- 35 minutes
- Recipe from Sweetest Menu’s ‘easy fudgy gluten free chocolate brownies’.
These gluten free brownies are soft, fudgy and simply delicious.
My name is Annabelle, I am 15 years old and I have an Instagram account for people living with allergies. I have had an anaphylactic nut allergy since birth and with my experience around the topic, I aim to raise awareness about allergies and the impact it can have on someone’s social, physical and mental well-being and also their relationships with family and friends. Additionally, I share recipes which are allergen free, restaurant recommendations which cater to allergies and tips about living with an allergy. Last year I wrote a children’s book which helps to educate young children about their allergies and how to manage them. My Instagram page aims to support those living with allergies and to inform the community about this very important topic.