- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp GF baking powder
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk of your choice
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil (for fry-pan)
- Place quinoa flakes, banana, cinnamon, baking powder, chia seed, egg and milk into a blender. Blend ingredients until combined.
- Oil pan with a small drizzle of olive oil and place on a medium heat on a stovetop.
- Pour approximately 2 tablespoons of the mixture into the pan 3-4 times to form small pancakes. Cook until bubbles form on the top (~5 minutes) and then flip them over.
- Place pancakes onto a plate and top with your favourite toppings (e.g. fruit, maplesyrup, nuts, nut-butter)