Gluten Free Blender Pancakes
Serves: 1 (6 small pancakes)
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp GF baking powder
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk of your choice
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil (for fry-pan)
- Place quinoa flakes, banana, cinnamon, baking powder, chia seed, egg and milk into a
blender. Blend ingredients until combined.
- Oil pan with a small drizzle of olive oil and place on a medium heat on a stovetop.
- 3. Pour approximately 2 tablespoons of the mixture into the pan 3-4 times to form small
pancakes. Cook until bubbles form on the top (~5 minutes) and then flip them over.
- Place pancakes onto a plate and top with your favourite toppings (e.g. fruit, maplesyrup, nuts, nut-butter)
Zoe is an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Nutritionist who enjoys helping and inspiring individuals to live healthier and happier lives through eating made simple, nutritious and delicious.
Zoe is an avid foodie who also enjoys recipe development, cooking and dining out!
When food isn’t in the picture you’ll find Zoe heading to the beach, admiring sunsets or planning a trip to explore a new destination.