- 2 Packets Rice Paper Wrappers available from the Asian foods section of the supermarket.
- 1kg Chicken Breast Mince.
- 1 packet of stir fry mix of your choice from the fresh produce section at your local supermarket (I use the superfood mix with kale).
- 2 Massels Chicken Style Stock Cubes.
- 1 tbsp Fountain Soy Sauce.
- 1/4 cup water.
- 1 onion chopped.
- soften diced onion in a large non-stick fry pan.
- add mince and break apart with wooden spoon while browning.
- add packet of stir fry vegetables of your choice.
- sprinkle over 2 crushed chicken stock cubes, the soy sauce and the water.
- stir to combine then simmer until vegetables soften and chicken is cooked.
- set aside to cool.
- spray an oven tray with olive oil spray.
- prepare rice paper as per packet instructions and roll with the filling inside. I used a spoon to add the filling so as not to be adding the cooked juice from the mixture. I feel that would be too much added moisture.
- place the rolls directly onto the tray and lightly spray with olive oil.
- place in a preheated oven on 200 Celsius and cook for 10-15 minutes before turning them and baking for a further 10-15 minutes or until browned.Serve with some sweet chilli sauce for dipping.