Gluten Free Baked Spring Rolls
- 2 Packets Rice Paper Wrappers available from the Asian foods section of the supermarket.
- 1kg Chicken Breast Mince.
- 1 packet of stir fry mix of your choice from the fresh produce section at your local supermarket (I use the superfood mix with kale).
- 2 Massels Chicken Style Stock Cubes.
- 1 tbsp Fountain Soy Sauce.
- 1/4 cup water.
- 1 onion chopped.
- soften diced onion in a large non-stick fry pan.
- add mince and break apart with wooden spoon while browning.
- add packet of stir fry vegetables of your choice.
- sprinkle over 2 crushed chicken stock cubes, the soy sauce and the water.
- stir to combine then simmer until vegetables soften and chicken is cooked.
- set aside to cool.
- spray an oven tray with olive oil spray.
- prepare rice paper as per packet instructions and roll with the filling inside. I used a spoon to add the filling so as not to be adding the cooked juice from the mixture. I feel that would be too much added moisture.
- place the rolls directly onto the tray and lightly spray with olive oil.
- place in a preheated oven on 200 Celsius and cook for 10-15 minutes before turning them and baking for a further 10-15 minutes or until browned.
Serve with some sweet chilli sauce for dipping.
I’m Lisa, the content creator for my Instagram @iatemyglutenfreeplate.
I am gluten intolerant, but share only coeliac safe products, recipes and restaurant finds.
I created my Instagram in the hopes of inspiring and helping others along their own gluten free journeys, but also to help remove the stigma of gluten free being “tasteless”, “boring”, or worse “just a fad diet”.
I believe by sharing, supporting and educating each other in the gluten free community and beyond, we can collectively create space for more gluten free and coeliac safe products to become available whilst supporting those businesses that already do.