- 2 cups GF oat flour
- 4-5 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs or flax eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- Coconut Sugar
- Canned sweetened coconut milk
- Combine oat flour, protein, baking soda, and eggs in a mixing bowl then slowly add in almond milk until a dough forms. Fold in about ¼ cup work of a mix of cinnamon and coconut sugar until well blended.
- Break dough into balls and flatten on a non-stick surface into a rectangle.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon/sugar mix then roll into a cinnamon roll shape.
- Repeat until all dough is used.
- Place in an oiled or buttered oven dish and bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool then glaze with warm coconut milk.