- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 cups lactose free milk
(or dairy free milk if dairy free)
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Sliced almonds for topping
- Place chia seeds, milk and syrup in a large bowl and stir to combine. Allow the chia seeds to settle for a few minutes and then stir again until there are no clumps, and all the chia seed are floating and gel-like.
- Cover the container and refrigerate overnight or for at least one hour.
- Use a blender or fork to mash the strawberries. Add half the chia pudding mixture to the strawberries and stir to combine.
- Divide the strawberry chia pudding into 4 jars. Add the regular chia pudding on top, and garnish with sliced strawberry and nuts, if desired.