Double Chocolate Coconut Baked Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 mashed ripe banana
- 1tbsp dairy free coconut yoghurt
- 1tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1tsp cacao powder
- A small handful of dark chocolate chips (dairy free)
- Drizzle of rice malt syrup (to taste)
- 1tsp dairy free chocolate spread
- Mix all the ingredients apart from the chocolate spread.
- Pour half the mix into a ramekin, add chocolate spread in the middle.
- Top with the rest of the mixture and sprinkle a little more coconut on top.
- Bake at 190C for 22-24 minutes.
Since being diagnosed with IBS about two years ago, I started the lowfodmap diet and am now following a personalised version of the diet.
I started my lowfodmap Instagram account to help others on the diet to create a breakfast to be excited about in the morning. I want to show that although when you start out it feels very limiting there are actually a lot of foods you can still eat in small quantities, and you can still make food that is really enjoyable.