Dietitian-ified’ Tik Tok Pasta
- 1 packet of gluten free macaroni
- 3 punnets of cherry tomatoes
- 1 block of feta cheese
- 1 bunch of broccolini, sliced
- 1 small punnet of black pitted olives
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of dried Italian herbs
- Fresh Basil
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Place cherry tomatoes, feta, broccolini and olives into a large baking tray.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and dried herbs
4. Place the tray into the oven for approximately 40 minutes
5. In the mean time, cook the pasta according to packet directions.
6. Once the tomatoes, feta etc are cooked, smash the ingredients with a fork until a sauce has formed. Drain the pasta and stir it through the sauce.
7. Top with fresh Basil and serve!
Accredited Practising Dietitian & Nutritionist from the beautiful Mornington Peninsula in Melbourne, Australia.
I am passionate about developing authentic recipes, delivering you nutrition recommendations drawn from the latest scientific research and helping you to appreciate and love food in all its forms.
For me, food isn’t just about what nutrients it provides, it never has been! Food is love, its getting together with your nearest and dearest, its a memory and journey and is one of life’s greatest joys!
Dietitian Edition is your trusted nutrition source. She’s also your friend, a great listener and supporter! A place of warmth, honesty, nourishment and science, because lets be honest; science is sexy!
Sending you all love & light!