- 1 packet of gluten free macaroni
- 3 punnets of cherry tomatoes
- 1 block of feta cheese
- 1 bunch of broccolini, sliced
- 1 small punnet of black pitted olives
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of dried Italian herbs
- Fresh Basil
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Place cherry tomatoes, feta, broccolini and olives into a large baking tray.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and dried herbs
4. Place the tray into the oven for approximately 40 minutes
5. In the mean time, cook the pasta according to packet directions.
6. Once the tomatoes, feta etc are cooked, smash the ingredients with a fork until a sauce has formed. Drain the pasta and stir it through the sauce.
7. Top with fresh Basil and serve!