- 4 fillets of fish (pictured is tuna steak)
- 1/2 cup teff flakes
- 2 Tbs Nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 Tbs sesame seeds
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Place teff flakes, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper and sesame seeds into a large plate or flat bowl and mix.
- Coat the fish in coconut yogurt and then place the fish in the crumb mix and crumb the fish until fully covered. Do the same with all fish fillets
- Add a small dizzle of olive oil onto a pan or BBQ and cook fish until desired texture
- Service with wedge of lemon, rosemary baked potatoes and side salad.