- 4 fillets of fish (pictured is tuna steak)
- 1/2 cup teff flakes
- 2 Tbs Nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 Tbs sesame seeds
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Place teff flakes, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper and sesame seeds into a large plate or flat bowl and mix.
- Coat the fish in coconut yogurt and then place the fish in the crumb mix and crumb the fish until fully covered. Do the same with all fish fillets
- Add a small dizzle of olive oil onto a pan or BBQ and cook fish until desired texture
- Service with wedge of lemon, rosemary baked potatoes and side salad.
Elly Mobilia | Perth WA
Clinical Genetics Nutritionist | Clinic Coordinator | Lead Practitioner Children’s Food Intolerance, Allergy and Skin at iDNA Health
Elly has a Bachelor of Health Science in Nutrition Bioscience and has a strong interest in paediatric nutrition, gut and skin health, and food intolerances. Genetic research is highlighting the need to identify food intolerances early, as early detection and management changes the trajectory and risk of autoimmune diseases and inflammatory bowel disease. Elly is also currently undertaking a diploma in Dermal Science, to combine her passions for nutrition and skin after seeing the consequences that inflammation and nutrition has on skin health.
Elly works with patients, using genetics to identify their food intolerances, to then develop an integrated personalised dietary program. Elly has had experience in public speaking at gyms and schools, educating people of all ages, about the importance of nutrition. Elly has also bee published in the Every Child’s Magazine.