PREP TIME 10mins
COOK TIME 1hr
- 7 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into halves or quarters
- Kosher salt, to taste.
- 4 tablespoons butter (for vegan/df use vegan butter)
- 1/4 cup rosemary & garlic flavoured olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped (you can use more or less)
- 2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons stock powder
- Place the potatoes in a pot and add the ¼ tsp salt, and cover with water. Cook the potatoes in for 10-12 minutes until the potatoes have just started to soften and are cooked.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, drain the water and give the potatoes a shake in the pot to rough up the edges. If the potatoes break up and turn into mashed potato, that’s ok, it’ll become delicious and crispy in the oven later!
- Preheat the oven to 400F and place the butter and oil onto a roasting pan. Place pan in the oven so butter melts. Once butter melts add the potatoes, garlic, herbs, spices, salt and pepper and give everything a good stir to coat everything well.
- Place in the oven and bake for 50-60 mins. This is just a loose time frame as sometimes you may need to cook it more or less but if you think it needs more time to get crispy, leave it in for longer.