Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding
- 1 cup self-raising flour (can use gluten free)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk
- 60g dairy free margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons cocoa, extra
- 3/4 cup caster sugar, extra
- 2 cups boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Stir in combined mixture of milk, margarine and vanilla and continue stirring until smooth.
- Pour into a greased dish. Dissolve extra cocoa powder and sugar in boiling water.
- Pour over the back of a spoon, over the cake mixture. Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
Sarah Gray is the President and Founder of ausEE Inc.
Australia’s peak national support and patient advocacy organisation representing Australians living with eosinophilic gastrointestinal disorders.
She has two daughters, the eldest, Bella, was diagnosed with eosinophilic oesophagitis at 18 months of age and was the catalyst for forming the charity, ausEE Inc.
In 2009. Sarah is dedicated to ausEE’s mission to improve lives affected by eosinophilic disorders through providing support, evidence-based information, resources and campaigning to raise awareness and funds for further research in Australia.