- 1 cup self-raising flour (can use gluten free)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk
- 60g dairy free margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons cocoa, extra
- 3/4 cup caster sugar, extra
- 2 cups boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Stir in combined mixture of milk, margarine and vanilla and continue stirring until smooth.
- Pour into a greased dish. Dissolve extra cocoa powder and sugar in boiling water.
- Pour over the back of a spoon, over the cake mixture. Bake for approximately 30 minutes.