- 1/2 C almond flour
- 1/4 C cocoa powder
- 1/4 C milk of choice
- 60g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Optional: 1 tbsp maple syrup or icing sugar
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil.
- Stir in peppermint extract, almond flour, cocoa powder, milk and sweetener if using. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Leave to cool slightly, then scoop tablespoonfuls, and roll into balls – place on baking paper or a silicone mat.
- You can then roll these in cocoa powder, or dip in melted chocolate!