Chocolate & Coconut Cups
- 105g cacao/cocoa butter
- 50g cacao/cocoa powder
- 20g virgin coconut oil
- 5ml pure vanilla extract
- 30ml pure maple syrup
- a pinch salt
- 125g coconut butter
- 15ml pure maple syrup
- Optional Food grade essential oil to taste e.g. peppermint or orange.
Makes 30 small chocolates or 12 mini cupcake size
- Place cocoa butter and coconut oil in a bowl and place bowl over a pan of hot water. Stir until melted.
- Add sifted cocoa powder, maple syrup, salt and vanilla. Stir until well mixed.
- Coconut Layer
- In a separate bowl melt coconut butter in the microwave on a low setting. Add maple syrup. If using favouring, add to taste.
- Layering the Chocolates
- If using mini cupcake tin, line with patty papers.
- Place a layer of chocolate (using approximately half of the mixture) into moulds or patty papers.
- Place in freezer until set.
- Add a layer of coconut butter mixture. Place in freezer until set.
- Add final layer of chocolate and place in freezer or fridge until set.
- Can be stored in the fridge for 2 weeks or freezer for a month.
Marion Stock is the proud mother of three grown children and grandmother to six grandchildren.
Sarah Gray, President and Founder of ausEE Inc. is her second daughter and Bella Gray is her eldest grandchild. Marion is very family orientated and cooking is one of her passions.
Since Bella’s diagnosis of EoE and anaphylaxis risk allergies, Marion has adapted and created many recipes to cater to her dietary needs. Marion has been one of the test cooks for ausEE’s Allergy Friendly Recipe Book which is due to be published by the end of the year.