Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- ¾ cup whole roast unsalted almonds
- ¾ cup Coles Shredded Coconut
- 2 tablespoons Wellness Road White Chia Seeds
- 16 soft medjool dates, pitted, roughly torn
- ¼ cup Wellness Road Organic Cacao Powder, plus extra for dusting
- 1 teaspoon Coles Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- Pinch Coles Sea Salt Flakes
1. Place the almonds into the bowl of a food processor and blitz until a course almond meal texture. Add in the coconut and blitz for 30 seconds before adding in the chia seeds, dates, cacao powder, cinnamon, peanut butter and a pinch of sea salt.
2. Blend the mixture until it is all combined and will stick together when pressed between clean fingers. Set aside for 30 minutes for the chia seeds to soften.
3. Roll heaped tablespoon sized amounts of the mixture into balls until all the mixture is used up and place them on a tray.
4. Dust half of the outside of the bliss balls in extra cacao powder, shaking off any excess.
Serve the bliss balls and store any extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator.