- ½ Japanese Kent Pumpkin
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1 cup of fresh basil
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 500g spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Chop pumpkin into 1 cm cubes and place on baking tray. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil over the top and toss to coat. Place into the oven for approx. 20 minutes or until tender.
- Heat a pot of water and cook pasta until al dente. Strain water from pasta once cooked.
- Whilst the pasta and pumpkin are cooking, place the cannellini beans, basil, pine nuts, 2 tbsp. olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and spinach leaves into a food processor and blend until it has formed a creamy pesto.
- Divide ingredients to serve, mix through and enjoy!