I just adore the creamy smooth texture of this recipe. As a nutritionist I also love the fact there is an extra serving of veg! The cauliflower adds such a subtle yet delicious flavour. Enjoy!
- 1/2 Cauli Head, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 1 arlic glove, roughly chopped
- 100g Pulse pasta
- 1 cup Coconut cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup cashews, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Paisley, to serve
- Steam Cauliflower until softened, approximately 7 – 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a small frying pan
- Add onion and garlic and saute’ until softened, approximately 2 minutes
- Cook Pasta as per packet instructions
- Add steamed cauliflower and remaining ingredients to blender and blitz until silky smooth (add more water if necessary)
- Return drained pasta to pot and stir though sauce and parsley.
- Serve once heated through
Stacey from Natural Spoonfuls is an accredited Health Coach & Aspiring Nutritionist, who passionately advocates embracing nature to nourish one’s life.
She has a delicious recipe collection with many GF friendly options that can be found on her online blog. Stacey inspires others to live nutritious, balanced and nourishing lives.
She also loves a good nature walk in rain, hail or shine, any excuse for her to wear her cosy Kathmandu puffer jacket! Stacey mostly hangs out on Instagram @naturalspoonfuls.